Zonta International is a global service organisation of executives and professionals working together to advance the status of women through service and advocacy.
The Port Lincoln Zonta Club is a member of the District 23 group – (Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia) which supports a range of service projects and awards to help women in Australia and overseas.
Our current projects include
- birthing kits that provide for a clean and safe birthing environment for women without access to professional medical care in developing countries;
- breast care cushions for women (and men) recovering from breast surgery;
- support for international projects;
- preparation and donation of toiletry packs to Yarredi Services Inc;
- sponsorship ‘The Hands of Rescue – THOR’ PNG.
- hosting of annual International Day breakfast
- supporting girls through scholarships.
The Port Lincoln Zonta Club meets monthly on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6.30pm.
Visitors are always welcome.
Contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Members for 2021-2022
President: Rosii Pedler
Vice-President: Glenda Millard
Secretary: Pamela Carmody
Minute Secretary: Julia Collins Treasurer: Naomi Durdin
Directors: Kylie Earl, Jodie Sawley